Currently living with the following questions:
1. how can we make Covid the opportunity for societal change?
2. what if we could reimagine our society?
3. how can we engage all society to co-create values for Ireland in this century?
4. what would a future worth living into look like?
Reading Time in Minutes
What if we put wellness and climate justice at the heart of Ireland?
If everyone looks like you where you are working, speaking, networking, learning, playing, showing up – name it, diversify your space
How do we dream our future together and create a future worth living into?
About Roisin Markham:
I help dreamers create the future.
Futurist, designer, innovation catalyst, educator & facilitator, artist and technologist – I co-own an innovation & management consultancy business.
I live beside the sea in semi rural Wexford with my husband & our three sons.
We have chosen to stay living in Ireland.
Currently making space for emerging Irish Doughnut Economics Network #IDEN, Design Thinking, circular economy and SDG’s & mentoring founders who are changing the world.
Contacting Roisin Markham:
By Roisin Markham
Apparently I have only questions… looking forward to opening up & discussing them with others @ CONG 2020.
Series of blog posts:
1. Personal framing
2. Ireland, looking over my shoulder – a poem
3. What’s on your values list for Society 3.0?
4. My Society 3.0 value list (coming soon)
5. How do we dream our future together? (coming soon)